Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Learning as you go: material possesions

It is evident that material possessions do not give us internal peace and rest. If so, then America should be the happiest country in the world, but we are not. In fact, we have become unhappy pursuing these "treasures". I suppose the question now would be, "why do we continue to chase after such things then?" It is evident that food isn't what we seek after either. America is one of the worst overweight countries to date, yet we continue to get bigger and bigger and our happiness gets smaller and smaller. For you Christians out there, it should be evident now, that our happiness come from Christ. Our savior, peace giver, our Master. One of the things that I am learning as I go, is that King Solomon was right, chasing after all these material things is a waste of time. They do not give us lasting happiness. Which everyone wants. Anyway, I'm just taking some time today to share whats on my heart and what I feel I'm learning as I go. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment