Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello Blogger World!!


Just about to sign off for the day. I'm taking a step back in my life. Hopefully I'm not taking a step backwards in my life, but just taking a moment to take a look at the painting I've created thus far. I sometimes look at the choices I've made and "wonder what I was thinking"? Have you ever just up and left all you have loved and known for some sort of divine purpose? I have. Because of that choice, many fruits were born of it. Some good, some bad. But overall, I experience much that I would not have, had I stayed put. Well, I suppose that's not all true. I suppose I could have experience something else had I remained. Anyway, we continue to choose and live. Day in and day out. Choose, then live. In those years I've flown the world. Climbed some of the highest mountains and been in some of the lowest valley's. Hopefully, I'd like to experience another ten years, see what it has in store for me. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Make it a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment